TribeLocal is web-based local SEO platform. Local businesses will enjoy wide online local exposure with TribeLocal. It is a web-based platform that offers a number of tools to boost local ranking on search engine. Not only can businesses build and monitor listings in directories, but they can also use the integrated analytics tool to analyze ranking and use recommended solutions to improve their search engine rankings. This comprehensive SEO tool is perfect for agencies and local businesses to generate leads for conversion through their website.
Alternative 1: TribeLocal
- Affordable pricing of about $3 per citation. There is monthly subscription packages that start from $39
- Offers access to more than 100 niche, local and national directories. Customers can request for more directories to be added to the list
- Allows claiming of listing and the customer retains ownership even after they discontinue using TribeLocal
- Can be integrated with Google My Business to analyze how prospective customers find the listing and the actions they take afterwards
- Lets customers respond to reviews without restrictions, regardless of who the publisher is
Auto-generates whitelabel reports and facilitates sending of email alerts to customers
- Has built-in SEO analytics for comprehensive analysis and SEO audits
- Offers free trial that ensures tangible results
- Cannot be used with handheld devices as it a web-based platform
- While Facebook is integrated, it does not allow generation of pay-per-click ads
- There is no provision of data integration storage
Alternative 2: Moz Pro
Moz Pro is newbie-friendly, but also offers a range of SEO tools to ensure optimal SEO. It is one of the most popular choices for businesses looking for Yext alternatives. It allows users to research and manage keywords, monitor search engine rankings, and also generates comprehensive reports for analysis. It also offers a browser extension for continuous monitoring of websites, and offers action-based recommendations.
- Offers a whole suite of SEO tools for an affordable price
- Comes with a keyword research tool
- Generates interactive infographics and reporting data for keywords
- Can be expensive to subscribe on a month-to-month basis
- SERP data may not offer true picture for competitive keywords
- It has low-crawl depth for offpage SEO
Alternative 3: SEMrush
SEMrush is a comprehensive SEO tool for keyword research and domain analytics. It can be used for tracking desktop as well as mobile search results. It also allows users to track their SEO campaign on a project basis.
- Comes with a great keyword research tool
- Has a useful site audit tool
- Superior listing and analytics reporting
- Quite expensive to use on subscription basis
- Does not allow keyword organization and management of list
- Some of the features are still in beta stage
Alternative 4: Spyfu
Spyfu is an SEO platform that comes with a great user experience. It offers comprehensive keyword research and management tool and allows businesses to compare themselves with their competitors. It is a great tool for small and midsize businesses.
- Easy to use
- Offers a lot of data for thorough analysis
- Allows tracking of competition
- The amount of data generated can be overwhelming
- Too many options and dashboards to find the exact data required
- Spends may not be accurate
Alternative 5: Serpstat
Serpstat is a competitor research and SEO tool. It is affordably priced and can be a boon for businesses that operate in a competitive niche. It also allows users to perform site audit. However, its best feature is finding hidden keywords to allow businesses to expand their online presence.
- Great keyword research tool to find hidden keywords
- Facilitates PPC research
- Allows site audit for SEO
- Not integrated with Google Analytics
- Database for backlinks and keywords not as big as other similar providers
- Does not offer a way to evaluate keyword lists
Alternative 6: Raven Tools
Raven Tools offers an array for SEO tools. It allows businesses to monitor their social media presence, do an on-page analysis and also build links. It is user-friendly and is connected with useful external services like TextBroker and Basecamp.
- Offers a wide range of SEO tools
- Has tools to acquire, monitor and prospect links
- Integrated with useful external services
- There is no internal outreach functionality
- Navigation can be confusing and overwhelming for new users
- Integrated with useful external services
Alternative 7: Ahrefs
Ahrefs is a SEO and competitor research tool. It is one of the popular Yext alternatives. It offers one of the biggest backlink indices and also allows users to monitor their competition’s SEO strategies, keywords and backlinks with ease.
- Has an extensive web crawler
- Largest backlink database
- Integrated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- Quite expensive to use
- Is not integrated with Google Analytics
- No outreach tool
Alternative 8: BrightEdge
BrightEdge is a great keyword research tool that allows you to audit webpages. It allows users to assign tasks based on people’s function, and marks the tasks as they are completed. Its DataCube feature is most sought-after for insights into keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Exceptional keyword research and analysis tool
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- A single dashboard for multiple domains
- Can be difficult to navigate through the system
- Too many features that businesses may not use consistently
- On-page recommendations may not be accurate
Alternative 9: Conductor Searchlight
Conductor Searchlight is an SEO tool that allows users to track keywords and competition. It offers great insights with the help of graphs and other visual along with content recommendations based on keywords.
- Comes with analytics for keywords
- Offers comprehensive competitor insights
- Provides in-depth insights
- Updates are not very quick
- On-page recommendations are not detailed enough
- Not too much integration with third-party tools
Alternative 10: SE Ranking
SE Ranking comes with a user-friendly interface for SEO. It offers insights into competitor’s keywords, get access to Google Analytics data and find and track keywords. It allows businesses to track their ranking across different search engines with ease.
- Can track ranking for specific keywords across multiple search engines
- Offers access to Google Analytics data
- Easy to use and navigate
- Allows extraction of fixed number of competitive keywords
- Does offer too many learning materials for users
- Cannot store results of analysis within the tool
There are several Yext alternatives that can prove to be quite useful. However, if you are looking for a tool that offers comprehensive SEO to help your business surge through search engine rankings and enjoy optimal organic results, TribeLocal should be your first choice. It is affordable and offers tangible results within no time.