Best Review Generation Software for your Local Business
Start getting more online reviews by asking customers to leave a review on your Google My Business (GMB), Yelp or Facebook pages
Get more visitors to your business.
Why getting more reviews is important for your business?
Get more Reviews = Get more customers = Get more revenue
Reviews help a Business to improve and maintain a positive online Brand reputation. Positive reviews additionally assist you to rank well in Local SEO searches. And reviews provide an important research tool for consumers: by providing customers with a lot of reviews (and hopefully a lot of positive reviews) on your profiles, you offer them a lot of reason to decide on your business over your competitors.
Boost your business reputation
- Increasing online business reputation is crucial for any business owner to get more customers and more revenue offline. Studies say
- 70% of the customers look for online reviews before visiting a store
- 43% of customers visit the store on the same day of online search.
Positive online reviews
- Get more positive reviews to create an online brand presence for your business.
- Ask your customers to leave review on google & yelp using TribeLocal’s custom generated links.
- Engage with customers on social channels & make them your returning customers.
Rank better in local search results
- Having more positive reviews will help you rank better in search results.
- Throwback your competitors on Google and other local directories by having more reviews and images, business description and all enhanced media about your business.
- Show reviews on website.
3 Simple steps to get more reviews using TribeLocal.
- Review SMS and Email templates makes review generation easy.
- TribeLocal gives you set of best SMS and Email templates to send to your customers and generate reviews on the fly.
- Businesses can also create their own review templates based on type of business & kind of customer to get more number of reviews.
- Create unlimited lists of customers to generate reviews.
- Lists help you to group customers and send customized messages to ask for more reviews. Lists can be created in 2 ways.
- Import CSV, Excel.
- Individually add contacts to existing list.
- TribeLocal helps you get more reviews on all social channels
- Send messages to customers asking for reviews on different social media channels.
- Track all reviews generated by TribeLocal for your business and calculate ROI for reviews generated.
What else can tribelocal help you with?
- Leader board for team members on who generated more reviews.
- Filtration of negatives reviews before they’re posted on Google.
- Two-way chat between business owners and customers.
- A micro website to share reviews from all social channels onto a single page website.
Tips to get more reviews from your customers.
1. Offer an incentive to all customers who review your business.
- Running free promotional campaigns or loyalty programmes to all customers who leaves reviews on your business page is one way to generate more positive reviews for your business.
- Ex. Hey Sam, Thanks for visiting us today. Leave a review for us on google today and get 20% off on your next visit. Goo.gl/nfbd2fbwu
2. Reward employees who gather reviews.
- Use tribelocals review generation leader board to see who among your employees have generated most reviews for your business.
- Invite your team members to TribeLocal’s review generation portal and let your employees do review generation for your business at full potential
- Rewarding employees also helps in a way to improve quality of service and business on the whole by creating a competitive spirit among team members.
3. Inhibit negative reviews on websites.
- Capture your unhappy customer’s feelings into feedback forms before they get posted on social channels.
- Filter all customer reviews that have less than 3-star ratings and respond immediately.
- Often customers who write a negative review will write a positive one if the problem is fixed or if they receive good customer service.
4. Engage with your customers online
- Engaging customers is another good way to generate more reviews on your business pages like Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps etc.
- There is the highest possibility that a positive conversation with a follower may spark them to write a positive review.
5. Dominate your competitors
- Get more reviews to out beat your competitors on local search results by showing more reviews to prospects who are comparing businesses.
What’s included in free trial?
|Bad Review Blocker||
|Email Review Generation||
Website Review Tools
|SMS Text Review Requests||
|Automated Review Reminders||
|Mass Review Request Automation||
Dashboard Analytics Access