Give local SEO an impetus with TribeLocal. This web-based SEO tool helps local businesses improve their search engine rankings to boost their digital presence. Businesses can build and track citations in a wide array of directories while also use the integrated analytics tools to improve rankings and iron out NAP issues. It helps business and agencies generate leads for conversion, as well.
- At $3 per citation, it is one of the cheapest Synup alternatives
- It offers affordably priced monthly subscription, starting at $39
- Offers access to 100+ industry-specific, national and local directories
- Users can ask for more directories to be added to the existing list
- It allows businesses to claim listing and retain ownership after discontinuing services
- Allow auto-generation of whitelabel reports
- Can send email alerts to customers
- offers free trial with stunning results
- Does not allow generated data to be stored in the tool
- Cannot be used with handheld devices
- While it is integrated with Facebook, users cannot opt for pay-per-click through the platform
SEMrush is an online SEO tool that offers domain analytics and keyword research. It can be used for tracking results from handheld devices and computers. One of the best features is it allows users to track individual SEO campaigns.
- Its keyword research tool is outstanding
- Allow site audit with thorough results
- Competition comparison data can be exported for further analysis
- Expensive subscription
- Certain features are still in beta stage
- Does not allow organization of keywords or list management
After reading Synup review, if you are looking for user-friendly SEO platform, Spyfu is perfect. It offers a wonderful user experience and has a great keyword research and management tool. Businesses can compare their online presence with their competition for more insights.
- Easy to use
- Lets businesses track their competition
- Offers comprehensive data for analysis
- Data it offers can be overwhelming
- Too many dashboards to find the required data
- Spends are not very accurate
Serpstat is an SEO and competitor research tool. It is ideal for businesses that operate in a competitive niche. It allows businesses to find hidden keywords and perform site audit to grow their online presence.
- Lets businesses audit their sites for SEO
- Helps research for hidden keywords
- Allows pay-per-click research
- Does not have Google Analytics integration
- Does not allow evaluation of keywords
- Databases for keywords and backlinks not very comprehensive
5: Raven Tools
Raven Tools offers a wide range of tools for search engine optimization. It allows local businesses to monitor their online presence in social media, perform on-page analysis and build links with ease. It is user-friendly, with simple navigation.
- Has a suite of useful SEO tools
- Integrated with Basecamp and TextBroker
- Helps businesses acquire, prospect and monitor links
- Does not have an internal outreach functionality
- New users may find navigation confusing
- Expensive subscription packages
6: Conductor Searchlight
If you are looking to track keywords and your competition then Conductor Searchlight is the right online SEO tool for you. It offers in-depth insights into competitor websites so that you can emulate their strategies and also offers content recommendations for keywords.
- Comprehensive keyword analytics
- Offers detailed competitor insights
- Offers visual insights to improve and boost SEO
- Updates take place slowly, usually once a week on Sunday
- On-page recommendations are not always thorough and detailed
- No integration with third-party tools for SEO
After checking Synup review, try using Ahrefs for SEO. It is an online SEO and competitor research tool that boasts the biggest backlink indices in the World Wide Web! It allows you to monitor and track the SEO strategies employed by your competition along with their keywords and backlinks.
- Integrated with social media, including Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Largest backlink database among all SEO tools providers
- Has a comprehensive web crawler for optimizing SEO and search engine results
- Rather expensive
- Not tools for outreach
- Does not have integration with Google Analytics
BrightEdge not only allows you to conduct seamless keyword research, but you can also use it for auditing your website. It lets you assign tasks to team members based on their function and this ensures smooth workflow and enhanced efficiency. DataCube offers in-depth insights into keywords and LSI keywords
- One of the best keyword research and analysis tools
- Can be used for multiple domains
- Has integration with Google Analytics for improved SEO
- Navigation can be challenging and tedious
- Too many features that may not be used
- On-page recommendations are not that accurate
9: Moz Pro
Moz Pro is perhaps the best Synup alternative. It is newbie-friendly, but also offers a range of SEO tools for experts to capitalize on. It allows research and management of keywords, generate reports for analysis and monitor rankings on different search engines.
- Comes with an entire suite of SEO tools
- Offers interactive infographics for keyword analysis
- The keyword tool is outstanding
- Monthly cost can be high for small businesses and entrepreneurs
- The crawl depth for off-page SEO is low
- SERP data does not offer accurate picture for competitive keywords
10: SE Ranking
SE Ranking is user-friendly, thanks to its easy-to-navigate interface. It allows users to get insights into competitors’ keywords, research, find, and track keywords, and go through Google Analytics data.
- Can track website ranking across multiple search engines
- Easy access to Google Analytics data
- Easy interface for seamless navigation
- Just 1000 competitive keywords can be extracted at one time
- Not a lot of learning material available for users
- Does not allow storage of data
If after reading a Synup review, you are looking for alternatives, these are the top 10. TribeLocal is perfect for local businesses looking to improve their local search engine results for more organic traffic. It is affordably priced and ensures results that can be mind-boggling.