After reading Whitespark review, you may feel you want something better and more affordable to manage your local SEO. Well, TribeLocal is the answer. This web-based SEO tool is perfect for businesses and agencies. It helps improve search engine ranking. It has an integrated digital analytics tools and can be integrated with Google My Business listing. It helps to resolve NAP issues and also allows generation of leads.
Alternative 1: TribeLocal
- Affordably priced, at $3 per citation and monthly subscription starting at $39
- Has an offering of more than 100 local, national and niche directories. Users have the choice of requesting addition of more directories
- Businesses can claim their listing and retain the ownership even after they discontinue using TribeLocal services
- Can link to Google My Business profile to find out how visitors are finding the profile on Google and the steps they take after visiting the profile
- Facilitates auto-generation of whitelabel reports
- Offers free trial
- Allows users to send email alerts to customers
- Users cannot operate PPC campaigns via the platform
- Does not allow access through handheld devices
- Cannot store generated data on the platform
Alternative 2: SEMrush
This online SEO tool allows users to perform keyword research and domain analytics. SEMrush can also be used to track results from handheld devices and desktops It even makes it easy to track individual SEO campaigns.
- Par excellence keyword research tool
- Helps to audit site and offers detailed results
- Allows comparison of competition data by facilitating export
- Has an expensive price tag
- Does not facilitate keyword organization and list management
- Certain features in the tool are still in beta stage of development
Alternative 3: Moz Local
Moz Local uses aggregators to distribute data. Users can directly submit to the aggregators or update their listings in four of the biggest aggregators and five major directories. It also allows users to audit listings and connect the tool with Google My Business listing.
- Submission to aggregators is affordably priced
- Businesses can manage multiple locations using a single dashboard
- Audit tool available to pinpoint multiple and duplicate listings/li>
- Listings take time to updates, about two to three months
- Data reverts to pre-Moz Local state if services are discontinued
- Does not assist local businesses to claim listings in local directories
Alternative 4: Yext
Yext is designed for local SEO. It helps businesses create as well as monitor online listings. With access to more than 100 directories, it also facilitates premier listing in certain directories. It is subscription-based service.
- Access 100+ listings through a single dashboard
- Outstanding listing and analytics reporting
- Facilitates prompt updates of listings
- Costly service to use
- If subscription is discontinued, listing reverts to original state
- Directories are fixed and subscribers cannot choose from a list
Alternative 5: gShift
gShift offers organic traffic data and rankings for keywords so that the users can produce whitelabel reports. It offers numerous data points and comparison metrics. It also sets benchmarks for metrics comparisons with competition.
- Outstanding customer support
- Can create whitelabel reports
- Comes with social influencer tools
- No API integration with analytics and CMS platforms
- Can be confusing to figure out which feature to use first
- Does not allow entry level users to customize reports
Alternative 6: Vendasta
Vendasta is an SEO tool that allows businesses to manage their online reputation by responding to reviews and also lets them compare their business with similar businesses in the industry.
- Automatic information pulling of a business is not comprehensive
- It does not focus on social media accounts of competitors
- Snapshot reports can be confusing, at times
Alternative 7: MomentFeed
This SEO tool is great for boosting posts through the application. The tool is easy to use and offers stellar support. The reputation manager is intuitive and allows businesses to check all reviews simultaneously.
- Easy to use
- Great reputation manager with response library
- Can easily respond to individual complaints in a customized manner
- Take time to update
- Offers error messages
- Slow to act
Alternative 8: Balihoo
Balihoo offers an automated application for hyper-local SEO campaigns. Besides a marketing tool, it also has website templates to generate leads and increase footfalls. It offers email templates and is integrated with social media to increase their online digital presence locally and nationally.
- Easy to use
- Lets businesses manage multiple locations from a single dashboard
- Offers comprehensive local marketing tools
- Too many templates to check for lead generation
- Meant only for hyper-local SEO
- Focuses mostly on micro-relevant paid search campaigns
Alternative 9: Rio SEO
Rio SEO makes local marketing easy for enterprises and local businesses. It offers local marketing help and allows multi-location brands to connect with customers locally. It creates report for analysis.
- Robust tool for local businesses and enterprises
- Offers tangible SEO results
- Integrated with social media platforms
- Expensive service
- Tends to flag areas of the website that need optimization
- Too many upsells from the reps
Alternative 10: Advice Local
Advice Local is an SaaS-based platform that focuses on improving local search engine rankings and also helps in listing submission to directories. It is meant primarily for local businesses trying to create an online presence.
- Specialized submission service to local directories
- Helps in creating new listings and updating older ones
- Provides access to niche sites for certain verticals and industries
- Comes with annual recurring subscription and high annual submission cost
- Does not Google Analytics integration
- Listings cannot be claimed
After reading Whitespark review, you now know there are other alternatives that you can use. TribeLocal offers you a robust platform for local SEO. It ensures you get results quickly and can use a single dashboard for all your websites.